Nov 5, 2008

Skeeters: 2008 Fantasy Baseball Champions!!

Yeah!! I'm the 2008 Yahoo Fantasy Baseball World Series Champion in the Sallie Mae Sluggers league!! Right now I'm spraying e-champagne on my fantasy players and theoretically wearing my 2008 champions hat and t-shirt. We the best! Woo-hoo! Yeah! Skeeters '08, baby!

"I wasn't sure that it was gonna happen...halfway into the World Series matchup, I fell behind by a lot. But I started dropping and drafting pitchers daily, and my hitters came alive and made it happen for me. I want to thank each and every one of the 61 different players that helped me this year. We worked hard, we trained hard and it payed off!"


Not only do I get Fantasy Baseball bragging rights around work, but I also get this fatty trophy to put in my fantasy trophy case:


Whew! It was an exhausting seven-month ordeal, and I'm glad it's over. But by the time Spring Training rolls around, I'm gonna be jazzed about the new season, I just know it. From the pre-rankings and the draft right up to the end, it was a demanding game that required daily attention. And you know what? It was all worth it! Woo-hoo! Yeah!

No comments: